MS in Information Technology and Management
The Master of Science with Major in Information Technology and Management (MSITM) is jointly offered by the Department of Computer & Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (CEECS) in the College of Engineering and Computer Science and the Department of Information Technology and Operations Management (ITOM) in the College of Business. Designed for highly motivated individuals with computing and/or managerial backgrounds, the program aims to prepare students for a management career in the area of information technology in organizations. To allow for maximum flexibility in career aspirations, students can select from four concentrations:
- Advanced Information Technology, emphasizing the technical aspect of organizational IT systems;
- Information Technology Management, focusing on the management issues of IT in organizations;
- Computer Science Data Analytics; and,
- Business Analytics.
Select from the list below to find out more about the program concentration you are interested in following. Business majors should contact the College of Business for advising and to find out about the business concentration details.
- Admission and Curriclulum Requirements
- Advanced Information Technology Concentration
- Information Technology Management Concentration
- Computer Science Data Analytics Concentration
- Business Analytics Concentration