MS Computer Engineering - Degree Requirements
The Master of Science with Major in Computer Engineering program offers both thesis and non-thesis options. Both options require a minimum of 30 credits.
Students must satisfy all of the University graduate requirements. In addition, the following requirements must be met:
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0) or better.
- All courses in the degree program must be completed with a grade of "C" or better.
- At least one-half of the credits must be at the 6000 level or above.
- Must complete one semester of CGS 5937 Graduate Seminar.
- Students can take a maximum of 3 credits of independent study.
Any transfer credits toward the requirements for a master's degree in Computer Engineering must be approved by the Department, the College and the University. The transfer credits must correspond to equivalent requirements and performance levels expected for the degree. Normally no more than 6 credits of coursework (that have not been applied to a degree) can be transferred from another institution.