BS in Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology (ECET) at MDC to MS in Electrical Engineering (EE) at FAU/COECS
Students graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology (BS ECET) at MDC are qualified for admission into the MS in Electrical Engineering (MS EE) at FAU upon completing the following steps and requirements:
- Completion of the BS ECET at MDC with a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Submit the GRE scores (verbal and quantitative sections). The GRE requirement is waived for students who completed the BS ECET at MDC with a GPA of at least 3.25 (of a possible 4.0) in the last 60 credits attempted prior to graduation.
- Complete the following "bridge" courses:
- EEL 3470 Electromagnetic Fields and Waves
- STA 2023 Introductory Statistics or STA 4821 Stochastic Models for CS
- MAC 2313 Calculus 3.
- Meet all other FAU admission requirements.
- Complete and submit the Program Audit Form.