BS in Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology (ECET) at MDC to MS in Bioengineering (BioEng) at FAU/COECS
Students graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology (BS ECET) at MDC are qualified for admission into the MS in Bioengineering (MS BioEng) at FAU upon completing the following steps and requirements:
- Completion of the BS ECET at MDC with a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Submit the GRE scores (verbal and quantitative sections). The GRE requirement is waived for students who completed the BS ECET at MDC with a GPA of at least 3.25 (of a possible 4.0) in the last 60 credits attempted prior to graduation.
- Complete the following "bridge" courses:
- BSC 1010 Biological Principles & BSC 1010L, or BSC 2010 General Biology & BSC 2010L
- CHM 2045 General Chemistry 1 & CHM 2045L
- PCB 3063 Genetics.
- Meet all other FAU admission requirements.
- Complete and submit the Program Audit Form.