BS in Data Analytics (DA) at MDC to MS in Artificial Intelligence (AI) at FAU/COECS
Students graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Data Analytics (BS DA) at MDC are qualified for admission into the MS in Artificial Intelligence (MS AI) at FAU upon completing the following steps and requirements:
- Completion of the BS DA at MDC with a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Submit the GRE scores (verbal and quantitative sections). The GRE requirement is waived for students who completed the BS ECET at MDC with a GPA of at least 3.25 (of a possible 4.0) in the last 60 credits attempted prior to graduation.
- Complete the following "bridge" courses:
- MAC 2233 Methods of Calculus
- COP 3410 Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis with Python
- Meet all other FAU admission requirements.
- Complete and submit the Program Audit Form.